Thursday, September 11, 2008

When Rappers Attack



I take pictures of everything, and If I'm not taking pictures I'm shooting video...I do it because I enjoy it, not to make money. The papparazzi do it for the money and I suppose that is a different deal to the artists. As annoying as photographers can be, they do have the right to do what they do. Celebrities know this. They have chosen a very public profession. They do not have the right to destroy property. He doesn't have any children with him, he's not protecting family. Why not just completely ignore the paps like every other celebrity, It's just my opinion but I think Kanye West knows this is just a misdemeanor and he can get off with a bit of anger management and no jail time.

1 comment:

Hillary said...

While I agree that they are indeed public figures, the paps have gone WWWAAAYYY too far to get a picture. There is something called personal space and they completely invade that...I can't say after awhile I wouldn't go on a camera smashing frenzy. They need laws on this kind of stuff.