Saturday, September 20, 2008

Now that's funny I don't care who you are...


KRMD broadcasts wouldn't be the same without streeteam leader Charlie Spraggins

... such a likeable guy ...no matter how much he makes fun of me, and that's a lot.

I just cant get mad at him.

great smile, fun personality

two little devil horns.


The next time you visit a KRMD live broadcast, look for the guy giving me the hardest time.

Check out this cool video I filmed today at the Bonnie & Cyde Trade Days broadcast, where Charlie has bet me, a whole dollar that he can win a prize on his first try at one of those swing a sledgehammer and try to ring the bell games that you see at the fair.

Only willing to bet a buck should have been my first clue that he wasn't going to be able to swing the sledgehammer
hard enough to hit the bell on his first attempt.No matter how cocky he was about ringing that bell on the first try.
I'll be honest and say it took me 3 attempts before I hit the damn thing.But, my first try came close to the top
Charlies only attempt came close to the bottom..video goodness and the crowds reaction below.

1 comment:

RadioTodd said...

That is awesome!! If I hear one more bald joke from that guy... haha!! Charlie's great!